A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Acceptability of Dapivirine Gel 4759, 0.05%, 2.5g, a Vaginal Microbicide, Conducted Using Daily Monitored Adherence in Healthy, HIV-Negative Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Dapivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Sep 2011 Actual end date (1 Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.