A Phase III, open, non-randomized, multi-centric, single dose study to assess mmunogenicity and safety of Fluarix / Influsplit SSW 2009/2010 injected intramuscularly in young adults (18 to 60 years) and in elderly (over 60 years).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Apr 2012 Official Title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (118) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.