A Phase II Study of Sorafenib (BAY 43-9006) in Patients With Relapsed Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer(NSCLC) After Failure of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (EGFR-TKI)Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 New trial record