Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study Evaluating Efficacy and Safety of Co-Administration of Triple Combinations of Olmesartan Medoxomil, Amlodipine Besylate, and Hydrochlorothiazide Compared With Corresponding Olmesartan - Amlodipine Combination in Subjects With Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil/amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Olmesartan medoxomil/amlodipine
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 29 Aug 2012 54-Week results presented at the ESC Congress 2012: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 29 Apr 2012 Analysis comparing efficacy in different age and gender groups presented at the 22nd European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 29 Apr 2012 Long-term results at 54 weeks presented at the 22nd European Meeting on Hypertension.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History