A Phase 2a, Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Atrasentan on Reducing Albuminuria in Type 2 Diabetic Nephropathy Subjects Who Are Currently Being Treated With an Renin-Angiotensin System Inhibitor.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Atrasentan (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Proteinuria
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Mar 2011 Results were published in the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology, according to an Abbott media release.
- 22 Nov 2010 Results were presented at the annual American Society of Nephrology, acoording to an Abbott media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History