Lenalidomide (Revlimid), Adriamycin and Dexamethasone (RAD)as an Induction Therapy in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Followed by a Risk-Defined Transplant Strategy and Lenalidomide Maintenance - A Multicenter Phase II Trial by Deutsche Studiengruppe Multiples Myeloma (DSMM XII).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2018 Results (n=76) presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 14 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association (n = 60).
- 17 Apr 2013 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00003749).