A Randomised Phase III Study of Elacytarabine vs. Investigator's Choice in Patients with Late Stage Acute Myeloid Leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Elacytarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLAVELA
- Sponsors Aqualis
- 19 May 2014 Final results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Apr 2013 Primary endpoint 'Superiority of elacytarabine to investigator's choice of treatment in overall survival rate' has not been met, according to a Clavis pharma media release.
- 01 Apr 2013 Top-line results reported in a Clavis Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History