Safety and Efficacy of Photodynamic Therapy With Short Incubation Methylaminolevulinate Without Occlusion in the Treatment of Actinic Keratoses.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Methyl aminolevulinate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Innovaderm Research
- 17 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2011 Actual end date (January 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2009 Actual initiation date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.