A Phase 1, Open Label Study To Evaluate The Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, And Effect On QT/QTc Interval For CP-751,871 Following Single Intravenous Administration To Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Figitumumab; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Gynaecological cancer; Multiple myeloma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 72 to 28 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.