A multi-centre, randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled, multiple-dose, 4-way cross-over study to evaluate the efficacy, safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of orally inhaled indacaterol salts (maleate, xinafoate and acetate) in patients with persistent asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (27) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2009 New trial record