A Phase 1b Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-833923 (XL139) in Combination With Carboplatin and Etoposide Followed by BMS-833923 Alone in Subjects With Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 833923 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.