A Phase III Multicenter, Randomized Trial Comparing Tacrolimus/Sirolimus/Methotrexate Versus Tacrolimus/Methotrexate or Cyclosporine/Mycophenolate Mofetil for GVHD Prophylaxis After Reduced Intensity Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients With Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Methotrexate (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Busulfan; Ciclosporin; Ciclosporin; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.