rAd-p53 combined chemotherapy via selective arterial cannula in the treatment of advanced oral cancer, a randomized controlled trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Contusugene ladenovec (Primary)
- Indications Adenoid-cystic-carcinoma; Orofacial cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 May 2012 Actual end date changed from 1 Jun 2007 to 30 Jun 2008 as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 21 May 2012 Primary endpoint added as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.