Continuous OC Treatment in PMDD: Steroid Hormone Mechanisms.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Drospirenone (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol (Primary)
- Indications Premenstrual dysphoric disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jul 2014, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.