A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled parallel group, single centre study evaluating neurohumoral, haemodynamic and renal effects of UrocortiN 2 administered In addition to COnventional care compared with placebo administered in addition to standaRd care in subjects with Acute DecompeNsated Heart Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Urocortin 2 (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms UNICORN
- 17 May 2012 Results have been reported in a Neurocrine Biosciences media release.
- 02 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release.
- 03 May 2011 As of mid-April, 43 out of 50 patients have been enrolled, according to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History