A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MGAWN1 in Subjects With Suspected Central Nervous System Infection Due to West Nile Virus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs MGAWN1 (Primary)
- Indications Encephalitis; Meningitis; Paralysis; West Nile virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARADIGM
- 06 Nov 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jul 2011 Actual end date (5 July 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.