A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of JNJ-42160443 as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Cancer-Related Pain, Followed by an Open-Label Extension Phase
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fulranumab (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 24 Jun 2016 This trial was discontinued in France.
- 14 May 2016 Results presented at the 35th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society
- 22 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.