A Randomized, Head-to-Head, Single-Blind Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous Abatacept Versus Subcutaneous Adalimumab, Both With Background Methotrexate, in Biologic-Naive Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMPLE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 16 Jun 2018 Results of post hoc analysis of 2 year Ample trial presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 08 Nov 2017 Results assessing molecular pharmacodynamic changes in whole blood associated with abatacept and adalimumab treatment, were presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of post-hoc analysis (n=643) assessing the impact of glucocorticoid therapy on the efficacy outcomes in patients receiving abatacept or adalimumab, presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History