A randomized phase III clinical study of bevacizumab plus capecitabine vs. bevacizumab alone as maintenance therapy in patients with HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer that has not progressed during first-line docetaxel plus bevacizumab therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMELDA
- Sponsors Roche
- 13 Dec 2014 Results of a post-hoc analysis comparing patient reported outcomes presented at the 37th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 28 Sep 2014 Results presented at the 39th European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 25 Sep 2014 Results published in the Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History