CINJ 020702: A Phase II Study of 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate (TPA) Plus Dexamethasone and Choline Magnesium Trisalicylate in the Treatment of Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tetradecanoylphorbol acetate (Primary) ; Choline magnesium trisalicylate; Dexamethasone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jun 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 06 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.