A Comparison of Effects of Standard Dose vs. Low Dose Advagraf With IL-2 Receptor Antibody Induction, MMF and Steroids, With or Without ACEi/ARB - Based Antihypertensive Therapy on Renal Allograft Histology, Function, and Immune Response
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Corticosteroids; Corticosteroids; Irbesartan; Mycophenolate mofetil; Ramipril
- Indications Kidney disorders; Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 14 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 11 May 2015.
- 03 May 2017 Results presented at the 2017 American Transplant Congress