Evaluation of the Effect of Two Doses of AMR101 (Ethyl Icosapentate) on Fasting Serum Triglyceride Levels in Patients With Persistent High Triglyceride Levels (greater than or equal to 200 mg/dL and less than 500 mg/dL) Despite Statin Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ethyl eicosapentaenoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANCHOR
- Sponsors Amarin Corporation
- 12 Apr 2018 Results published in an Amarin Corporation Media Release
- 12 Apr 2018 According to an Amarin Corporation media release, data from this trial presented at the National Kidney Foundation 2018 Spring Clinical Meetings.
- 12 Mar 2018 According to an Amarin Corporation media release, post-hoc sub-analysis data were presented at the American College of Cardiology 67th Annual Scientific Session and Expo.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History