Effects of histamine dihydrochloride on immunological biomarkers and minimal residual disease in patients with acute myeloid leukaemia in first remission.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Histamine dihydrochloride (Primary) ; Interleukin-2
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RE:MISSION
- Sponsors Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 19 Apr 2016 Biomarker data presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2016, according to an Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc media release.
- 12 Jan 2016 Results of this study in a biomarker-defined sub-population are expected in 2016, as per Immune Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 25 Feb 2011 Results from this trial will be used to refine the EU labeling for Histamine-dihydrochloride [Ceplene].