Gemcitabine, alone or in combination with cisplatin, in patients with advanced or metastatic cholangiocarcinomas and other biliary tract tumours: a multicentre, randomised phase II study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Biliary cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABC-01
- 31 May 2012 Actual initiation date (11 Jan 2002) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 31 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 31 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record, 96194255).