A Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Potential Pharmacokinetic Interaction and Pharmacodynamic Effects on Renal Parameters of Bumetanide (1mg) and Dapagliflozin (10 mg) When Co-Administered in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bumetanide (Primary) ; Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Nov 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 648 to 24 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (42) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.