Phase II Trial of Oral Panobinostat (LBH589), a Novel Deacetylase Inhibitor (DACi) in Patients With Primary Myelofibrosis (PMF), Post Essential Thrombocythemia (ET) Myelofibrosis and Post- Polycythemia Vera (PV) Myelofibrosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual patient number (35) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual end date (August 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.