A Pilot Study of Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) to Evaluate Safety, Acceptability, and Adherence in at-Risk Populations in Uganda, Africa.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2010 32 patients have been enrolled to date.