An Open-Label, Randomized, Single-Dose, 2-Period Crossover Study to Determine the Effect of a High-Fat Meal on the Relative Bioavailability and Pharmacokinetics of a Single Dose of the 240 mg Formulation of Neratinib in Healthy Subjects.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Neratinib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer; Puma Biotechnology; Wyeth
- 11 May 2012 Company [Puma Biotechnology] added as trial association as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2011 Actual initiation date (Aug 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.