A Phase II Randomized Trial of Fulvestrant and Anastrozole as Consolidation Therapy in Postmenopausal Women With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Received First-Line Platinum-Based Chemotherapy With or Without Bevacizumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.