A Randomized Phase II Study of Clofarabine / Intermediate-Dose Cytarabine (CLARA)Versus High-Dose Cytarabine (HDAC) as Consolidation in Younger Patients With Newly-Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLARA
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=221) assessing effects of the CLARA regimen according to patient subsets defined by SNP-array abnormalities, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Apr 2017 Results (n=677) assessing prophylaxis strategies, presented at the 27th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases