A Phase I Study of Obatoclax (Pan Anti-Apoptotic BCL-2 Family Small Molecule Inhibitor), in Combination With Vincristine/Doxorubicin/Dexrazoxane, in Children With Relapsed/Refractory Solid Tumors or Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Obatoclax (Primary) ; Dexrazoxane; Doxorubicin; Vincristine
- Indications Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.