A Phase I/II study of clofarabine in combination with cytarabine and liposomal daunorubicin in children with relapsed/refractory pediatric AML
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin liposomal
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CLARA-DNX
- 23 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by Netherlands Trial Register.
- 29 Jul 2014 In phase 1b, 2 patients had dose-limiting toxicities at dose level 3 which required suspension of dose-escalation. Hence, the protocol was amended requiring screening of the patients with computer tomography and serum-galactomannan prior to enrollment.
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History