Comparison of Efficacy and Safety of Fondaparinux and FraxiParine in Patients with Unstable Angina or Myocardial Infarction without ST-segment Elevation in China.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fondaparinux sodium; Nadroparin calcium
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 May 2012 Actual end date 30 Apr 2010 added as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 01 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to competed, as reported in the Chinese Medial Journal.
- 01 Mar 2011 Primary endpoint 'Myocardial-infarction-event-rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History