A Phase I Study of RAD001 (Everolimus) + Docetaxel + Cisplatin as Induction Chemotherapy in Patients With Local-Regional Advanced Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.