A Study to Characterize the Steady-State Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of 2.5 mg Saxagliptin Administered Twice Daily With Meals to Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 28 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (12) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 24 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.