Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL) With Everolimus (RAD001) and Alemtuzumab: A Phase I/II Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.