A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study of Oral ARRY-438162 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Followed by an Expansion Cohort in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Biliary Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Biliary cancer; Colorectal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Array BioPharma
- 22 May 2018 Results (n=28) assessing the tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of ARRY 162 in patients with advanced solid tumours, followed by expansion cohorts in patients with advanced or metastatic biliary cancer and in patients with KRAS-mutant and BRAF-mutant colorectal cancer, were published in the Investigational New Drugs.
- 02 Feb 2017 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.