A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging Trial of Oral Inosine to Assess Safety and Ability to Elevate Urate in Early Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Inosine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms SURE-PD
- 03 May 2014 Results reporting effects of treatment on total antioxidant capacity presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 03 Apr 2012 Planned end date 1 May 2012 added as reported by Oregon Health and Science University Institutional Review Board.
- 03 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University Institutional Review Board).