The Care China-Diabetes Registry A 12-month, Multi-centre, Prospective, Observational Registry Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of CYPHER Select TM+ Sirolimus-eluting Coronary Stent Among Chinese Diabetic Patients With Coronary Artery Disease in Routine Clinical Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Johnson & Johnson Medical
- 30 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2011 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.