Phase I Clinical Study of the Feasibility of Pretargeted Radioimmunotherapy of an Anti-CEA Bispecific Antibody and Lu-177-labeled Peptide in Patients With Advanced Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lutetium-177-IMP 288; TF 2
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Jun 2012 Immunomedics releases updated results for this trial.
- 02 Apr 2012 Results were presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) in 2012.
- 16 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.