A Phase II, Open-Label Study to Evaluate Corrected QT Interval Effects of Trastuzumab-MCC-DM1 (T-DM1) in Patients with HER2-positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer and to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Combined T-DM1 and Pertuzumab in Patients with Early Progressive Disease While Receiving T-DM1 Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary) ; Pertuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 22 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2011 ImmunoGen added as company association
- 28 Jan 2011 Results were presented in December 2010, according to an ImmunoGen media release