Phase II Study of High Dose Cyclophosphamide Followed by Glatiramer Acetate in the Treatment of Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Nov 2010 Additional lead trial investigators (Justin McArthur, Daniel Harrison) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Nov 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2010 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.