A Phase I/II Study of PF-02341066, an Oral Small Molecule Inhibitor of Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK) and c-Met, in Children With Relapsed/Refractory Solid Tumors, Primary CNS Tumors, and Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; CNS cancer; Neuroblastoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 29 May 2018 According to the Pfizer media release, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted Breakthrough Therapy designation for XALKORI (crizotinib) for the treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma that is anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-positive, based on the results from this and other study (70056186).
- 08 Aug 2017 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
- 20 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2020.