A Phase II, Multicentre, Randomised, Observer-blind Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of CSL's 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine (CSL425) in Healthy Children Aged greater than or equal to 6 Months to less than 9 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CSL 425 (Primary) ; Influenza A virus H1N1 vaccines (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors CSL; Seqirus
- 24 May 2010 Actual end date (1 Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Results presented in a CSL media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History