A Prospective, Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Clazosentan in Reducing Vasospasm-related Morbidity and All-cause Mortality in Adult Patients With Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Treated by Endovascular Coiling
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Clazosentan (Primary)
- Indications Cerebral vasospasm
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONSCIOUS-3
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Mar 2012 Actual end date Apr 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 Actual patient number 577 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.