A randomised, controlled, study in healthy adults to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of an adjuvanted recombinant 2009 H1N1 pandemic swine influenza vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; ADVAX
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 29 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 18 Sep 2010 Results published as an abstract at the 20th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS).
- 08 Aug 2009 Planned initiation date (13 Jul 2009) and official title added as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History