A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Four-Way Cross-Over Trial to Study the Effects of Prolonged-Release Melatonin, Temazepam and Zolpidem on the Spectral Composition of the EEG During Nocturnal Sleep in Healthy Middle-Aged Men and Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Melatonin; Temazepam; Zolpidem
- Indications Sleep disorders
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2009 New trial record