A Phase 1 Study Of PF-05212384 (Also Known as PKI-587) Administered As An Intravenous Infusion To Subjects With Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gedatolisib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Glioblastoma; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.