A Double-blind, Randomized, Stratified and Controlled Clinical Trial With Split-virion and Whole-virion, Adjuvanted and Non-adjuvanted Influenza A/H1N1 Vaccines in Healthy Adults, Elders, Adolescents and Children
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aluminium hydroxide; Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Sinovac Biotech
- 15 Jul 2010 Results in adults have been reported in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 16 Dec 2009 Results of a pooled analysis reported in Lancet.
- 23 Oct 2009 Actual end date changed from Aug 2009 to Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History