A Double-blind, Parallel Group, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study of the Efficacy of Circadin 2mg in Alleviating Sleep Disturbances in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer Disease (AD) Treated With Acetylcholinesterase (AChE) Inhibitor.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Melatonin (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.